Requesting a JWCC transcript

JWCC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web using a credit or debit card.  If you do not have a credit or debit card, you can use a prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift card to place your order.  To ensure a successful transaction, make sure the amount available on the gift card is equal to or greater than the amount you estimate your transcript order will cost.  Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.  Transcripts are sent shortly after payment is processed.  Transcripts sent electronically cost $7 plus any special processing fee requested.

Transcript Processing Fees

Clearinghouse Electronic Sent $7.00
Clearinghouse electronic Base Fee (Mail) $8.00
Clearinghouse misc. fee Specialized deliveries Varies
JWCC – Office Processing Regular (24 hour pick-up) $10.00
JWCC – Office Processing Transcript Rush Fee $15.00 + courier cost

To place your official transcript(s), go to the National Student Clearinghouse website.

The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.  You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.  A processing fee will be charged per recipient.

Order updates will be emailed to you.  You can track your order online or via mobile.

Transcript Holds

In the event you receive a notification that your student account has a hold, it will need to be resolved prior to processing an official transcript. Please contact the respective office in the communication response. Once resolved, you will need to contact the Registrar’s Office at to continue the process.  Official transcripts will not be released unless all indebtedness owed to the college is paid.  (Please see additional note below concerning Public Act 102-0998)

If you are seeking an official transcript for employment purposes the college will release an official transcript to your current or potential employer.  You must indicate the request is for employment purposes and provide an employer email address in the transcript request process through the National Student Clearinghouse website.

Effective May 27, 2022:  Public Act 102-0998 prohibits all public and private institutions of higher education from conditioning the release of a student’s unofficial transcript on the payment of “debt” owed to the institution.  Additionally, an institution of higher education may not refuse to provide an official transcript of a current or former student to a current or potential employer because the student owes a debt to the institution.

Requesting an enrollment verification

Students may request enrollment verifications for insurance and other purposes in one of two ways:

  1. Completing the JWCC Verification of Enrollment / Degree Form (printable alternative).
  2. By calling the Registrar/Financial Aid Office at 217.641.4333.
Student typing on a keyboard